Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh jeez!

Twitter, like blogs, have become too public. There. I've said it.

Sometimes people just need to vent. You don't have to ask me what is going on in life. If I want to discuss it, I will let you know. Hell, I will bring it up myself. Otherwise, just let it be. Not all things are meant to be talked about.

I am seriously considering blocking many people from my Twitter, because some of them have no place in my personal life. Then again, there are some, but not many, people who I am considering blocking from Twitter because they are too close.

It's not that I hate these people or dislike them in any matter. Twitter for me is a quick outlet of short, superficial anger that makes me feel better. They're not things I take too seriously. (Unless I post about something ten times. Then that's serious. But other than that, just let me vent.) Don't think it's too important. After all, Twitter is a trivial matter that doesn't mean anything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment