Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No kidding, I have a Tumblr?

Wow. I forgot I already set one of these up. I've taken a huge break from blogging, but am trying to come back. Mostly, I've been over at here (sparingly, as you can see) because they let me just write and write without getting caught up in too much else. Plus, they have easy set ups and layout changes. But I'll give Tumblr a decent, fair whirl around this time as well.

What have I been up to? Touring across the pond. Working. Attempting to watch all seasons of The Ultimate Fighter, including the past two (that's a total of thirteen). Rejoicing over the comeback of the NFL. (With those last two points, still not a lesbian. Sorry. Here's some girly stuff:) Telling myself not to go shopping. Being really excited for my cousin's wedding and the heels I have for it. Trying to mentally prepare myself for the shit-ton of work that's coming up in the fall. My master's degree is ever looming before me. We'll see how that goes.

On top of all that, I FEEL WICKED OLD. I'll end this with two quotes from the ever-wise Bilbo Baggins, that I may or may not elaborate on in the near future.

"I'm old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday. A very long holiday."

"Age, it seems, has finally caught up with me."

Mid-life crisis already? Bring it on, biznatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment