Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yeah, I did that.

Enjoy the new design and the tons of bullshitting that comes later. I was inspired by my color choices for the Academy Awards article. As much as I love the old one, I feel that I have grown up in the past few months- this really reflects it (books = English MA!), though I'm getting the impression from my colors, I should have waited till autumn. Or maybe I belong in Gryffindor. Wait, I'm a Slytherin fan.

I've also included some of the most important sayings I've found from a few of my favorite people- I attempt to live up to these every day (but probably fail).

Enjoy the numerous Facebook and Twitter plugs- everyone else shamelessly promotes themselves at one point or another. The nice thing about BlogSpot is that it's nice and simple, easy to use. I can do what I need to do quickly. (Insert dirty joke here?)

Would it be safe to say that I'm going to live up to my promise of new posts? Maybe. Blogging is much more handy and interesting than Facebook and I always enjoy seeing where my free-write takes me; gives me back my sense of style and place in the world as a wonderer, even if those posts are short and seem trivial... Believe me, nothing is trivial.

PS- Currently working on an idea for a book, but need to write a whole bunch more. If anyone feels like pissing me off/ screwing me over, you are welcome. But be warned- this will be put into the eyes of the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment